Here we are on our way to "The Happiest Place on Earth"
Carter waited in line to see Woody for 20 minutes, he was so excited. As soon as he was 3 kids away Jesse came out and Woody left. He was disappointed but was better when they said Buzz was going to be out in the next 10 minutes, so of course we waited, we ended up being the 2nd one in line. He thought it was so cool to see Buzz and give him "high five"
A couple stories:
- While carter and I were waiting for the Disney Junior Live on Stage show we got some ice cream. Carter didn't have time to finish his ice cream and they made him throw it away because they didn't allow food or drink in the theater. Carter was tired and it set him off he was crying. The worker there gave us a voucher for a free ice cream. Disneyland is all about making the experience grand!
- We made our way to Disneyland and we decided to ride Pirates of the Caribbean. My dad talked Carter into it and Dave and I knew that he was not going to like it, it is kinda scary to a innocent 4 year old. We wait in line for 30 minutes and we get 2 minutes from getting on the ride and it breaks down. We ended up not riding it and Carter can keep his innocence about Pirates. Pirates can still be "Jake and the Neverland Pirates"
- Dave got the highest score between all of us on Toy Story Mania. 172,000 the rest of us were below 100,000
- Carter kept seeing a Disney shirt. He would say he wanted it, there it is again. We kept saying no. Finally at the end of the day right before Dave left he secretly bought it for him and gave him the shirt. Carter's face lite up and he was so happy. It made a special day even better. He even said thank you on his own.
- The next day, we went to breakfast Carter would say are we going to Disneyland again. Then we went to the beach the next day, Carter asked again are we going to Disneyland. Even on the way home he asked again. He kept saying he wanted to go back. this was 2 weeks ago and he still asks can we go to Disneyland.