About Us

My photo
ANNIVERSARY: August 20. BIRTHDAYS: May 18/ November 14/ December 5/ July 15.

July 09, 2013

Fourth of July

For the Fourth we celebrated with friends. We all pitched in and rented this water slide. The kids had a blast! Carter is at the top ready to slide down. We also had sandwiches, which I really like those long sub sandwiches that you have to cut and it feeds a ton of people. They are really good.
When it became dark we lit fireworks. Some of our friends had the "real" ones that shoot up high and then explode, the ones that they have at firework shows. I was holding Spencer and Carter started freaking out but then when I pointed out that Spencer was not scared then Carter was ok after that. When they would go off Spencer would rest his head on my chest, which I was soaking up. He is such a busy kid and I never get to cuddle with him. I loved it! I love this country that we live in and I am so thankful that I was born here and not in another country.

1 "OOH, I wanna say something":

Kaylinn said...

Welcome back to blogging! I am loving that you're back!!!