About Us

My photo
ANNIVERSARY: August 20. BIRTHDAYS: May 18/ November 14/ December 5/ July 15.

August 23, 2013

Out in the Yard

One of the evenings it cooled off enough to send the boys outside to our lovely backyard. They had fun playing with the little tikes car.

  Poor Carter couldn't fit inside anymore so he was designated pusher.
 Spencer loves being outside getting dirty. Carter on the other hand loves to be outside but hates to get dirty.

On a side note, I am glad I sent them out there because Dave said he was more anxious to get landscaping in the backyard so they could play out there more. :)

2 "OOH, I wanna say something":

Diane Cheney said...

Hi Lesley,
I just took some great photos from your blog for my scrapbook so keep those pictures coming. I love to see my grandkids!
Mom

Kaylinn said...

I love these photos. So cute! And yes, the outside is defiantly a favorite in our home too. The mud however brought a whole new aspect of love to the outside play that our home didn't provide as well. :)